Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Chance

Only one week left to order retiring stamp sets (click here) and accessories and I have an offer to sweeten the pot! The first 3 people to place an online order of $50 or more can choose one of these stamp sets as a special gift from me! First to order gets to pick first etc. and everyone else who places an online order before the end of June will receive 16 6"x6" samples of Designer Paper as a Thank You gift from me.
Deer Friends,Very Punny Live Like You Mean It, Best Yet
Remember, It must be an online order of $50 or more. Click here to place your order.
Here's a card for you . The greeting looks too dark, I've got alot to learn about the photography end of this! It's very frustrating but I'm about to convince myself that I need to buy myself a new camera :)
Anyway, I hope you can see the greeting well enough to get the idea.
stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral,Sincere Salutations
ink:Brocade Blue, regal Rose, Close to Cocoa
paper: Brocade Blue,Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa
accessories: 5/8 brown brad, Regal Rose 5/8 grosgrain ribbon,large oval punch
Have a great day!
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment