Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Scrapbook page

I made this scrapbook page this morning but I couldn't find the picture I wanted to use on the left side, which is not unusual for me. I've about come to the conclusion that I will never be as organized as I would like to be. But I did like the way the page turned. I will add journaling on the green paper. The flowers are made with the Five Petal Punch by layering two flowers on top of each other and the leaves are the Five Petal Punch cut apart. The center flowers are from the Trio Flower Punch. The title is cut out using the Serif Essentials Alphabet die and my Big Shot.
paper: So Safron, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, DS Tea Party
accessories: Five Petal Punch, Serif Essentials Alphabet die, Big Shot, Certainly Celery marker
Have a great day!
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment