Saturday, June 20, 2009

Trendy Trees

I made this card with designer paper Tea Party, which is my favorite paper for the moment. The picture doesn't show the colors very well. I suppose there is a trick to getting the picture just right. The library clip is really brown but it looks black here. The oval at the bottom is popped up with dimensionals. Yesterday I was talking about loving my Big Shot,that is my favorite big tool. My new favorite small tool is the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I've had it for a long time and I have used it but now I'm in love with it. One thing that has changed my feelings towards it, is that I bought Window Sheets and cut them into 6"x6" and 3"x3" squares. I used Sta-z-on ink to make permanent guides for each stamp set that I use with the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I put the sheets for the Trendy Trees right in the stamp box for storage! Now whenever I use the set, I can save time and I know right where the sheets are. stamps:Trendy Trees ink:Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink,Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa paper:DS Tea Party, So Safron accessories:small brown library clip, med oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment