Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who wouldn't love this set? And to get it for free? Free is the only way you can get your hands on this Fresh Vintage stamp set and only during Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration. January 24-March 31, 2012 I made this card using the 2011-2013 In Colors and colored directly on the stamp with coordinating markers. That is one of the very best things about Stampin'Up! products, everything coordinates and matches.Card stock, ink, markers, designer paper and embellishments. Even the stamp sets coordinate with designer paper, punches and dies.This is one of the first things that  made me a  Stampin'Up! fan. When I start a new project I might pick out a stamp set and then choose a color palette. After that all I have to do is pull out all of the coordinating embellishments,punches and dies and I'm ready to create. I never have to worry that I won't have something that matches.

stamps:Fresh Vintage w125115 c 125117
ink: Pool party, Calypso Coral,Soft Suede
paper: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Whisper White
accessories: Polka Dots embossing folder 117335, Framed Tulips embossing folder 121809, Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon 122967


Have a great day!
Vickie
Order Stampin' Up!
 www.vickie.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment