Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I should have known better! I talked about my non-resolution, to post regularly on my blog, and what happens? I can't get into my blog to post. ugh  I knew I should not have told anyone. I never make resolutions because I never keep them and this time I couldn't get into my blog to post. I thought I was doing pretty good until this weekend but I'm here now so lets move onto some cards.
This sweet little card was inspired by a card made by a fellow demonstrator. I don't have her name in front of me but I will update and add her name. Her card and mine were made using the Fresh Vintage Stamp set ,Everyday Enchantment designer paper and brads that you can get for free during Sale-a-bration. 

Have a great day!
Vickie


 www.vickie.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment