Saturday, May 2, 2009

I spent the morning with a great group of women from my church. We had breakfast cooked by 2 of the men and it was delicious! Then we all went to do a variety of activities,planting flowers at a food bank, visiting at the nursing home,packing bags of food to sent home with local school children,pray walking and my favorite one, stamping. I had 4 different cards ready to make, birthday, sympathy,praying for you and thank you. The ladies who stamped were challenged to either give the set of cards to someone who could use them or to send them to people with a message of Christ's love. None of the ladies had ever stamped before and they really did a good job! We had a lot of fun and I think they all enjoyed making cards. Several of them may join our church stamping group. Tomorrow I'll show you the cards we made.

No comments:

Post a Comment