Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trouble

Ok, not a great picture but I LOVE the card in person! The images are heat embossed in black and I brushed bleach inside to remove the color. I love painting with bleach, be sure to look at the Echoes of Kindness card below, it was done with the same
technique.
The stamp set is "Scene in a Garden" from the Occasions Mini, black embossing powder, Kraft cs,Chocolate Chip cs and Basic Black cs. I used an old blender pen to brush on the bleach.
I'm having a difficult time uploading my pictures to my Stampin'Up! web site so for now I will post them here. Be kind and remember that I am still trying to figure all of this out.
"Thinking of You"
stamp set Sincere Salutations
ink More Mustard classic
paper More Mustard, Vanilla,Walk in the Park (DS- Occasions Mini)
accessories Wide Oval punch,Scallop punch, 1/16th punch, Sale-a-Bration ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment