Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby Shower

 
The baby shower was this past Saturday and I think everyone would agree that it was a huge success! My friend and fellow stamper Karen Conner went with me to help and I couldn't have done it without her. We had as much fun as the guests did! We had 4 stations set up with four different cards. Karen took care of two and I did the other two. I had pre-cut all the pieces and bows tied. Guests stamped, punched, put cards together and addressed their envelopes. We had experienced and novice stampers and everyone did a great job. In all we made 48 thank you cards for the mom-to-be. The cards we made are pictured below, some of the stamps used are retired, everything else is currently available.



Have a great day!
Vickie

Shop on line @ www.vickie.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment