Saturday, March 16, 2013

Crop For A Cure 2013

We had a busy but fun day at the 2013 Crop For A Cure in Franklin County. A good friend of mine, Karen is a faithful supporter of the American Cancer Society. She involved in many fund raisers and one of them is the crop. I have helped her with the crops but I have to say that I wasn't much help this year so I have vowed to do a better job at the next one!

Karen is also going to help me with a project at the end of the month. I have been asked to make cards at a baby shower. I have never done this before but it sounds like a great idea. Guests at the shower will be able to make a card, address the envelope and then the mom to be will use that card as her thank you note. I think it's a wonderful idea, guests have a fun activity, they will get their card to keep and it will make it so much easier on the new mom when it comes to thanking everyone for their sweet gifts and good wishes. I have been making some samples and below is a picture of some possible cards. I will keep you up to date on how it turns out.



Have a great day! Vickie

Shop on line @ www.vickie.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment