Friday, January 11, 2013

More Birds

 
 
I apologize for the quality of this photo, it doesn't show how pretty the card is. It is also difficult to see the paper piercing on the first layer of Cherry Cobbler. I would have liked it to show up better so you could see how well the new Paper Piercing Packs work. I put a tiny bit of snail on the card stock to help hold it still while I pierced it. I have never been able to pierce in a straight line so I was really excited when this turned out so well.  
 
 

Sale-A-Bration begins January 2, 2012

Stamp set: For The Birds
CS: Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder Cherry Cobbler marker
Festive Paper-Piercing Pack, Piercing mat, paper Piercer, Aqua Painter, Labels Collection Framelits,


Have a great day!
Vickie

Shop on line @ www.vickie.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment