Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tabletop Paper Cutter
Sale price $32.17  November 19-28
                                               
106959
Regular Price: $51.06
Preferred Price: $45.95
LEARN ABOUT PREFERRED PRICING
                                               
SALE PRICE $32.17

The Tabletop Paper Cutter is a must-have! The cutter is so precise, and it won’t fray card stock. The Tabletop paper cutter can make project preparation easier to prepare—you’ll be amazed at how much faster and easier it is.

■ Very precise, won't fray card stock
■ Has safety blade
■ Trimmer measures 17-3/8” x 7-1/8” x 2-3/4”
■ Detachable measuring arm and handle can be stored in the back storage area

I have this paper cutter and I love , love, love it! I can cut through several sheets of card stock at a time. The blade is self sharpening so you never need to replace the blade! I like my small trimmer to carry to workshops and crops but this one is perfect to use in my craft room and it's a steal at $32.17! You can order through me or on line but after November 28 the price returns to $45.95.


Be sure to check out all of the items on sale.


Have a great day! Vickie

Shop on line @ www.vickie.stampinup.net







No comments:

Post a Comment