Tuesday, April 17, 2012

6x6 scrapbook page


 I will be doing a workshop with a group of ladies who are new to Stampin'Up! and like to scrapbook so I wanted to show them how they can use a stamp as a background as well as an embellishment. I stamped the background with the large from Bordering on Romance and Rose Red ink. Then I stamped the same thing on a piece of Whisper White card stock and water colored the flowers. When it was dry I cut out around the flower, added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter in the center.




 

stamp set: Bordering on Romance
paper:Regal Rose cs, So Saffron cs, Whispher White cs
ink: Rose Red, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter,Modern Label punch 


Have a great day! 
Vickie 

Shop online @  www.vickie.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment