Sunday, February 5, 2012

Apothecary Art

I shouldn't post this picture because you really can not see the die cut in the center. I will have to take another picture and post it too. I went ahead and posted this one because I really like the colors and the right side edge. I used Stampin'Up! Edgelits and Embossing folders from the Occasions mini catalog on the edge. The Adorning Accents die was used to make the scalloped edge and the Adorning Accents embossing folder made the embossed scallop to the left of the cut. I also added little pearl accents. If you haven't tried the pearls you really should. The adhesive is already on the back which makes them user friendly

Stamp sets: Apothecary Art 123325 (c) 125527 (w)
ink: Baja Breeze, Versamark , clear embossing powder
paper: Whisper White cs, Baja Breezecs, Twitterpated ds
embellishments: Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding 122331, Basic Pearls 119247, Edgelits dies 125595,Embossing folder 125601,Framelits Labels collection 12598

Have a great day!
Vickie
Shop on line 24/7
 www.vickie.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, and I love it! LOVE the CAS style of it and those scallops--love, love, love! New follower!!!

    ReplyDelete