Sunday, January 22, 2012

One for the Boys

This is one of the cards The Monday Night Stampers made this month. I have to remind myself to make a masculine card every now and then. I tend to make cards that I like and that is usually girly. : ) I do like this one made with "Uncharted Territory". I bought this set to make coasters with the light house and I knew that I would also use it to make cards to give to men. The quote is also quite nice.
" Life is uncharted territory. It reveals it's story one moment at a time." Leo F. Buscaglia 
The quote would be good for a birthday, someone going through a difficult time or someone about to embark on a new adventure.
stamps: Uncharted Territory w116952  c 120456
ink: versa mark 102283, black embossing power 109133, basic gray109120
paper: ds Twitterpated Occasions Mini 125406, basic black 121045, whisper white 100730
accessories: black brads 119736



Have a great day!
 Vickie

Order Stampin' Up!
 www.vickie.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment