Sunday, September 4, 2011

I was able to go this weekend and spend some time with my daughter Sarah. We had a great day of shopping and girl talk. We also went to see the movie "The Help" it was the best movie I have seen in a long time. Now that I'm home I need to get ready for my Monday Night stampers. If you know me very well, you know that I put eveything off until the last minute so I've got alot to do. Luckily we are meeting on Tuesday because of the holiday so I have an extra day to get ready.



I have another card from regional swaps.This card was made by Marie Shughnessy."Gently Falling" stamp set is in the Holiday Mini. click here to see the catalog.Other supplies used include:"Grateful Greetings" stamp set,Early Espresso 1/4" Grosfrain ribbon, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint,Stipes Embossing Folder, Color Spritzer.Colors include: More Mustard,So Saffron,Cajun Craze,Old Olive,Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso,Very Vanilla.


No comments:

Post a Comment