Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm so excited! I have so many reasons to be happy. Friday was the last day of school and it is hard to say goodbye to a group of kids that you spent everyday of the last year with but, it means lots more time for stamping! I really did enjoy my class this year,they all are really good kids.But I also enjoy having time to stay home and take care of my house and my family. The end of school signals the end of the Stampin'Up! year and that means a NEW Catalog is coming July 1st!  Everyone is busy placing their orders so they don't miss out on any of the retiring products. You will want to check the list to see if there are any of your favoritesgetting ready to retire.

This is your Last Chance to buy retiring stamp sets and accessories.You have until June 30th to order these retiring products.You can read the list here.

Vickie
http://www.vickie.stampinup.net/
Shop Now

1 comment:

  1. Vickie, I'm with you! The summer months are the best!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete