Friday, June 25, 2010


Because I Care
This set is a must have and you can get it for FREE!
Because I care is a Level 1 Hostess set that you can earn by hosting a workshop in your home. Stampin'Up! gave it to demonstrators for FREE and I just love it.

I love, love, love this!
I had this frame in my stamping room with different pictures in it that I had grown tired of so I got out my stamps and changed it! Both the card and picture are made using the new stamp set "Because I Care",
"Time to Bloom" (which is retiring) Black stazon ink, Whisper White cs, Basic Black cs and Black Gingham ribbon (also retiring) Both projects are just too easy. :)

Remember:
June 30th is the last day to place an order for retiring products and the last day to join my team and get your start-up kit for only $99 !
Place orders here and join my team here.
Call or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Vickie


No comments:

Post a Comment