Saturday, February 6, 2010

We have had alot of Winter here and we are expecting more this week! A snowy day is a great day to stamp and that is just what I did. Here is a picture of the view from my stamping room.

I just had to try out my new stamps from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Here what I came up with. This is the "Eggcoutrements" stamp set and the DS paper "Shades of Spring". I also used the Bigz L Die Mini Milk Carton and the Scallop Trim punch that you can get for Free with a $50 purchase for Sale-a-Bration. If you like this set of cards

you may purchase the card kit for $10 plus $2.95 shipping. Kits included all materials to complete the four projects except for adhesive and stamps. You can order the Eggcoutrements stamp set here.
The kit is no longer available but you may order the stamp set and paper until the end of April.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment