Sunday, January 3, 2010

As you can see, I've been trying to change my blog background and banner but I've not done very well. It's my own fault as I'm stubborn and want to do it by myself. Hopefully one day it will be beautiful but until then, I hope you will forgive me. _____________________________________________ I have posted the links to the Occasions Mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog and they both worked when I checked them. You will be able to order from them January 5th through March 31st. I'm really excited about both and I really like a change we have made to Sale-A-Bration. When you spend $50 or have a $300 workshop you can choose 1 free stamp set from the SAB catalog or you can choose any stamp set from the regular catalog valued at $15.95 or less! The Sale-A-Bration catalog also has a punch and a designer pack of paper that you can earn for free! Start looking at the catalogs today, place your $50 order on the 5th and don't forget to choose your FREE stamp set! _____________________________________________ Things to remember
  • Sale dates- January 5th through March 31st
  • You get 1 free product for every $50 you spend !
  • You get 1 free item for a $300 workshop! 2 free for a $600 workshop!
  • Orders can be placed through me, or online at my business web site.
  • Workshop orders must be placed through me.

I'm going to my Stamping Room now to make some cards with the stamp sets I was able to preorder from the Occasions mini. Being a demonstrator has lots of perks! Click here to find out how you can join me.

Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment